LAHAINA SUNSET DINNER CRUISE
Adults (13-99): $119.95
Children (7-12): $89.95
Kids 6 & under are free – (1) per paying adult
Additional kids (6 & under): $89.95
(Summer Schedule: April 15th – October 14th) Check-in time 5:00PM // Departure time 5:30PM // Return time 7:30PM
(Winter Schedule: October 15th – April 14th) Check-in time 4:30PM // Departure time 5:00PM // Return time 7:00PM
Location: Main Loading Dock, 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
• SIGN BEFORE TOUR: Liability Waiver •
Lahaina’s Premier Dinner Cruise!
Lahaina’s Premier dinner cruise! Get ready to DIG IN! Aloha! Are you ready to eat? The Quicksilver will be thrilled to host you and your loved ones aboard their double decker Maui Dinner Cruise! Motor along the beautiful West Maui coastline as we serve you dinner while you relax with family and friends. Quicksilver’s friendly crew brings your drinks and food right to your table. Two adult concoctions are included with your meal. We make exceptionally good Mai-Tais and we have beer and wine ready for you, too! Our Dinner Cruise features mostly Hawaiian and island-style music which suit the atmosphere and your Hawaiian style meal perfectly. It’s lovely leaving from Lahaina Harbor, because there is so much to do in the busy island town. Consider taking a day to stroll, shop, and explore the area before stepping aboard to relax with us. The sunset views from our comfortable floating vessel are unparalleled.
As we cruise gently along the coast of the Valley Isle, we’ll sometimes see a bottlenose dolphin or two. If you’re here during whale season, we are almost sure to watch humpbacks on the way! No matter what marine life might pop up, you’re sure to be pleased. This Maui dinner cruise – a delightful two hours on the water – will leave you feeling peaceful and timeless. Check out the entire menu below, and please know – our chef is happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Just tell us what your needs are when you book your tickets. If you forget to say something at that time, last minute changes must be submitted with Reservations by noon on the day of your tour at 808-661-9937. ** Food not included for free kids. Must purchase $89.95 child’s ticket to include food. We’ll sea you soon on Quicksilver!
• Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib: Hand carved to order by onboard chef, served with horseradish, au jus & other condiments available.
• Local Island Fish: Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce. Mmm!
• Vegetarian Option: Locally sourced garden vegetables sautéed, seasoned and served on skewers!
• All Options Include: Caesar Salad with homemade croutons and fresh shaved parmesan cheese. Soft Hawaiian dinner rolls with butter.
• Dessert choice: Either a delicious Chocolate Cake or New York style cheesecake!
*Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservation.*
• Mai Tai: Light + Dark Rum, Guava, Pineapple & Splash of Cranberry.
• Pina Colada: Light Rum, Coconut, Pineapple, Splash of Dark Rum. *Served on the rocks*
• Margarita: Silver Tequila, Sweet & Sour, Splash of Orange Juice. *Served on the rocks*
• Dark ‘N’ Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Ale & Splash of Bitters.
• Tequila Sunrise: Silver Tequila, Orange Juice & Cranberry.
• Vodka Soda Spritz: Vodka, Soda Water, Spritz of Your Choice (Guava or Pineapple).
• Local Beers: Maui Brew Co. “Bikini Blonde” & Maui Brew Co. “Big Swell IPA”.
• Wine: Chardonnay & Cabernet.