One of the most unique places you can snorkel on Maui is actually off Maui, on Lana’i! Join us for an exciting adventure at a beautiful, remote snorkeling location that’s home to a large pod of spinner dolphins.
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise (from Lahaina)
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7-12
- Small Child Ages 6 & under
Come Enjoy Lahaina’s Premier Sunset Dinner Cruise
Aloha! Are you ready to eat? The Quicksilver will be thrilled to host you and your loved ones aboard their double decker Maui Dinner Cruise! Motor along the beautiful West Maui coastline as we serve you dinner while you relax with family and friends. Quicksilver’s friendly crew brings your drinks and food right to your table. Two adult concoctions are included with your meal.
We make exceptionally good Mai-Tais and we have beer and wine ready for you, too! Our Dinner Cruise features mostly Hawaiian and island-style music which suits the atmosphere and your Hawaiian style meal perfectly. It’s lovely leaving from Lahaina Harbor, because there is so much to do in the busy island town. Consider taking a day to stroll, shop, and explore the area before stepping aboard to relax with us. The sunset views from our comfortable floating vessel are unparalleled.
As we cruise gently along the coast of the Valley Isle, we’ll sometimes see a bottlenose dolphin or two. If you’re here during whale season, we are almost sure to watch humpbacks on the way! No matter what marine life might pop up, you’re sure to be pleased. This Maui dinner cruise will leave you feeling peaceful and timeless. We’ll see you soon on the Quicksilver!
- A beautiful Maui sunset cruise
- Island style live music
- Friendly captain and crew
- Rosemary Garlic Roasted Prime Rib: Served with horseradish, au jus, and condiments.
- Local Island Fish: Fresh Mahi Mahi with lemon butter caper sauce.
- Vegetarian Option: Penne pasta with fresh Thai basil marinara.
- Spring mix salad with tomato, carrots, and cilantro vinaigrette
- Taro roll with honey butter
- Banana bread with lilikoi frosting and cobbler topping
- Mai Tai: Light + Dark Rum, Guava, Pineapple, and a Splash of Cranberry.
- Pina Colada: Light Rum, Coconut, Pineapple, and a Splash of Dark Rum. Served on the rocks.
- Margarita: Silver Tequila, Sweet and Sour, and a Splash of Orange Juice. Served on the rocks.
- Dark ‘N’ Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Ale, and a Splash of Bitters.
- Tequila Sunrise: Silver Tequila, Orange Juice, and Cranberry.
- Vodka Soda Spritz: Vodka, Soda Water, Spritz of Your Choice (Guava or Pineapple).
- Local Beers: Maui Brew Co. “Bikini Blonde”, and Maui Brew Co. “Big Swell IPA”.
- Wine: Chardonnay & Cabernet.
If you have a dietary restriction (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) this must be noted and specific dietary restricted requested at time of booking.
Food is not included for free kids. You must purchase a child’s ticket to include food.
Click HERE to learn more about our boat’s amenities.