One of the most unique places you can snorkel on Maui is actually off Maui, on Lana’i! Join us for an exciting adventure at a beautiful, remote snorkeling location that’s home to a large pod of spinner dolphins.
Turtle Town Afternoon Snorkel (from Lahaina)
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7-12
- Small Child Ages 6 & under
Enjoy a Cruise & Snorkel Adventure in Lahaina Turtle Town
Quicksilver Maui Deluxe Snorkeling Tour is now offering an afternoon snorkeling charter to the magnificent snorkel spot Lahaina Turtle Town! Lahaina Turtle Town is where turtles are almost always seen amongst a variety of beautiful Hawaiian fish! What’re you waiting for?! This amazing excursion is sure to be a highlight of your time in Maui.
Tours in December – April include a Humpback Whale Watch segment in addition to the snorkeling! So along with an awesome afternoon snorkel tour, you will have the opportunity to go Whale Watching too! Humpback Whales visit the Hawaiian Islands seasonally so this is a combination of snorkeling a beautiful reef as well as go Whale Watching on the same tour!
- Lunch: Hot dogs, quinoa salad (vegetarian option), chips, chocolate chip cookie
- Ice-cold soda, juice, coffee or tea, and water
- Water slide
- Professional captain and crew
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and flotation devices
- Two restrooms
- Two freshwater showers
- Informative and historical narration
- “Jump for Joy” Jumping Platform
- Whale Watching (When in season, December-April)
- Adult beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not included or available
- Wetsuit and underwater digital camera rentals (for purchase)
- Dramamine (for purchase)
- Paid parking available in Lahaina
- T-shirts available (for purchase)
Check-in: 12:30PM | Departure: 1:00PM | Return: 4:00-5:00PM
If you have a dietary restriction (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) this must be noted and specific dietary restricted lunch requested at time of booking.
Enjoy adult beverages once your water time is through; the crew is watching out for you both in and out of the ocean, and one thing’s for sure: alcohol and snorkeling don’t mix safely. Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
Wheelchair accessible, however all surfaces are not wheelchair accessible (uneven terrain, stairs, etc.). The boat is Stroller accessible. Near public transportation. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Level of Difficulty
Most travelers can participate
Click HERE to learn more about our boat’s amenities.