Snorkel Lanai, Maui, one of the most unique places you can snorkel on Maui. Breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snorkel gear are included. Join us for an exciting adventure at a beautiful, remote snorkeling location that’s home to a large pod of spinner dolphins.
Turtle Town Afternoon Snorkel Aboard the Quicksilver
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7-12
- Small Children - Ages 6 and Under 1 Free Child Per Paying Adult
Enjoy a Turtle Town Snorkeling Tour and Cruise
Quicksilver Maui Snorkeling Tours is now offering an afternoon snorkeling charter to the magnificent snorkel spot Lahaina Turtle Town! Lahaina Turtle Town is where turtles are almost always seen amongst a variety of beautiful Hawaiian fish! What’re you waiting for?! This amazing Lahaina snorkeling excursion is sure to be a highlight of your time in Maui.
Turtle Town Snorkeling Maui tours in December – April include a humpback whale watching segment in addition to the snorkeling if time permits. So along with an awesome afternoon snorkel tour, you will have the opportunity to go whale watching too if time allows! Humpback whales visit the Hawaiian Islands seasonally so this is a combination of an afternoon snorkel on a beautiful Maui reef as well as an incredible whale watching cruise!
- Lunch: Hot dogs, quinoa salad (vegetarian option), chips, chocolate chip cookie
- Ice-cold soda, juice, coffee or tea, and water
- Water slide
- Professional captain and crew
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and flotation devices
- Two restrooms
- Two freshwater showers
- Informative and historical narration
- “Jump for Joy” Jumping Platform
- Whale Watching (When in season, December-April)
- Adult beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not included or available
- Wetsuit and underwater digital camera rentals (for purchase)
- Dramamine (for purchase)
- Paid parking available in Lahaina
- T-shirts available (for purchase)
If you have a dietary restriction (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) this must be noted and specific dietary restricted lunch requested at time of booking.
Enjoy adult beverages once your water time is through; the crew is watching out for you both in and out of the ocean, and one thing’s for sure: alcohol and snorkeling don’t mix safely. Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
Wheelchair accessible, however all surfaces are not wheelchair accessible (uneven terrain, stairs, etc.). The boat is Stroller accessible. Near public transportation. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Level of Difficulty
Most travelers can participate
Click HERE to learn more about our boat’s amenities.